Cllr Naoise Ó Muirí
Naoise lives in Drumcondra with wife Fionnuala and daughters Ailbhe, Bríona and Caoilfhionn. He was first elected to Dublin City Council in 2004 and re-elected in 2009, 2014 and most recently in 2019. He is a former Lord Mayor of Dublin and is Chair of Dublin City’s Environment Strategic Policy Committee. He is a Governor and member of the Executive Committee of the National Maternity Hospital.
- Making Dublin a top European city for clean air
- Completion of the Fairview to Amiens St Cycleway and delivery of the Liﬀey Cycle Route
- Piloting safety zones outside local schools
- Delivery of a ﬂood defence for the Clontarf seafront which oﬀers suﬃcient defence while also enhancing the amenity value of the promenade
- A tougher enforcement regime against dog fouling
- A new Local Area Plan for the Richmond Road