WORKING FOR YOU IN RAHENY & DONAGHMEDE
For over a decade I have been serving our community as a public representative.
Some of the issues I am currently working on include:
- Ensuring long overdue changes are implemented in our family courts in order to make them a less hostile environment. Recently the Court Services agreed to implement one of my ideas in relation to the waiting area in Dolphin House.
- I am seeking reform in our sentencing laws and would like to see courts impose consecutive sentencing for crimes rather than the all too often handed out concurrent sentencing, which does not deter the criminal from repeat offending.
- I am also working to get specialised health care facilities set up to assist people with difficult long-term health issues.
- I am working with victims of crime and families bereaved by homicide in seeking greater rights for the victims.
- I am hosting a series of public meetings on Cyber Safety to give parents and guardians a good guide on how to protect their children online.
I am out canvassing in the area every evening and would be happy to discuss any issues or ideas you may have.If you have any local or national issues that you would like to get more information on or indeed if you have a query that I may be able to help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me on (087) 995 2031.