Conor was co-opted as a Member of South Dublin County Council in November 2017, replacing Anne-Marie Dermody.
A native of Bohernabreena, Conor is self- employed, and owns The Paper Clip stationery store in Tallaght Village. His father, Larry, represented the area for over 25 years as Councillor, Senator and TD.
Conor believes passionately in the need for strong local representation at Local Government level, and has identified a number of pressing local issues:
- Developing the Greenway from Bohernabreena Reservoir to the City, following a route along the River Dodder
- Providing Efficient Local Services for Rathfarnham
- Graffiti Removal & Litter Removal
- Maintenance of our Open Spaces, grass cutting and more efficient tree pruning
- Dog-Fouling – improve facilities to help owners clean up after their dogs.