Terms & Conditions
- The Superdraw is covered under lottery permit No. 8 2021, issued on the 6th April 2021 by the Superintendent, Pearse Street Garda Station. It is in accordance with section 27B of the Gaming & Lotteries (amendment) act 1956 as inserted by section 11 of the Gaming & Lotteries (amendment) act 2019.
- An €80 ticket entitles the ticket owner to entry into 20 draws. The draws take place on Wednesdays on the following dates:
1 December 2021
8 December 2021
15 December 2021
13 January 2022
20 January 2022
27 January 2022
3 February 2022
10 February 2022
17 February 2022
24 February 2022
10 March 2022
24 March 202
7 April 2022
21 April 2022
5 May 2022
12 May 2022
19 May 2022
2 June 2022
9 June 2022
16 June 2022
- Valid Direct debit holders will have two entries per draw, so a total of 40 chances to win.
- The prize fund will be €5,000 per draw. This is broken down as follows:
- Top Prize €2,000
- 8 x €250 prizes
- €1,000 constituency prizes which are allocated based on the number of tickets each Constituency sells.
- All winners will be contacted within 24 hours of the draw
- Winners’ names will be published on www.finegael.ie within 24 hours of the draw
- Prizes will be paid within a week of the draw.
- All draws will take place at 3pm in Fine Gael Headquarters at 3pm on the dates indicated.
- The draws will be available to view on Zoom.
- The proceeds of the Draw, after prizes and fundraising expenses, shall be applied exclusively to Fine Gael’s National Campaign Fund and to Fine Gael Constituency Organisations.
- All prizes are non-transferable.
- Individual draws can be entered at a cost of €10 . This option is only available by calling into Fine Gael HQ four days before the relevant draw date. Individual draw tickets will not count towards the constituency quota.