Terms & Conditions
1. The Superdraw is covered under lottery permit No. 6 2022, issued on the 22 nd May 2022 by the Inspector for Superintendent, Pearse Street Garda Station. It is in accordance with section 27B of the Gaming & Lotteries (amendment) act 1956 as inserted by section 11 of the Gaming & Lotteries (amendment) act 2019.
2. An €80 ticket entitles the ticket owner to enter into 20 draws. The dates are
o 8th December 2022
o 15th December 2022
o 11th January 2023
o 18th January 2023
o 25th January 2023
o 1st February 2023
o 8th February 2023
o 15th February 2023
o 22nd February 2023
o 1st March 2023
o 8th March 2023
o 22nd March 2023
o 29th March 2023
o 19th April 2023
o 26th April 2023
o 10th May 2023
o 17th May 2023
o 24th May 2023
o 7th June 2023
o 14th June 2023
3. Valid Direct debit holders will have two entries per draw, so a total of 40 chances to win.
4. Individual draws can be entered at a cost of €10 . To purchase individual tickets, please contact Fine Gael Headquarters at 01-6198444, by email at email@example.com or by calling directly to Fine Gael Headquarters, 51 Upper Mount Street, Dublin 2.”
5. The prize fund will be €5,000 per draw. This is broken down as follows:
o Top Prize €2,000
o 8 x €250 prizes
o €1,000 constituency prizes for the first 17 draws. Every 150 tickets sold entitles a constituency to one €250 prize , prizes will be allocated accordingly. There will be three seller draw prizes totalling €1,000 each in the last three draws.
6. All winners will be contacted within 24 hours of the draw. In the case that we are unable to contact the winner, we will contact the seller. 7. Winners’ names will be published on www.finegael.ie within 3 days of the draw
8. Prizes will be paid by bank transfer.
9. All draws will take place in Fine Gael Headquarters on the dates indicated.
10. The holder of a draw entry may observe the draw relevant to them. That may be in person or through online conferencing at the discretion of Fine Gael.
11. The proceeds of the Draw, after prizes and fundraising expenses, shall be applied exclusively to Fine Gael’s National Campaign Fund and to Fine Gael Constituency Organisations.
12. All purchasers must be over 18 years of age and an Irish resident or citizen.