Closing date: 9th February, 5.30pm.
Fine Gael is a Party of the progressive centre determined to create a Republic of Opportunity and a better Ireland for all, in a manner that is in keeping with our core beliefs: “Equality of Opportunity”, “Enterprise and Reward”, “Security”, “Integrity” and “Hope”.
We are seeking applications for the position of Office Manager based in Fine Gael National Headquarters on Upper Mount Street, Dublin 2. The successful candidate will report directly to the General Secretary and contribute to the overall aim of the organisation by ensuring an efficient, supportive and effective National Office is in place.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Management of the Administration and Reception functions, including;
- Management of Reception and Administration teams and daily tasks in order to deliver a high quality member service as well as internal operations support
- Management of administrative budgets
- Managing relevant suppliers and procuring office supplies, equipment, etc.
- Oversight of office filing, archiving and phone systems
- Oversight of post, opening and distribution
- Oversight of the management of the membership database and related systems
- Administering the Party’s insurance policies and insurance cover
- Responsible for ensuring the Party meets its health and safety, GDPR and other relevant legal requirements
- General facilities management
- Including management of maintenance contracts, e.g. cleaning, refuse and equipment servicing.
- Event Management
- Oversee and coordinate logistics for Party conferences, meetings, social events etc.
- Board Support
- Attending and minuting Council and Committee meetings and providing additional administrative back up support as required.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient and effective office communications.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate will be a self starter, flexible, have a ‘can do’ attitude and have the ability to multi-task:
- Minimum of 3-5 years Office Management experience is desirable
- Strong IT, People Management, Project Management and Organisational skills,
- Be proficient in MS Office
Interested candidates should forward an up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
Closing date is 9th February, 5.30pm.
Fine Gael is an Equal Opportunities Employer