I grew up in Bandon in a very political family.
Educated in Presentation Bandon, Drishane, and U.C.C.
Live in Kinsale with my partner Salvador and two sons.
Run a café in Kinsale since 2007
Have been involved in Politics all my life holding officerships at all levels in the Fine Gael Party.
I am passionate about helping people. Being self-employed and dealing with the Public, I am aware of the difficulties encountered by both Rural & Urban Communities in their daily lives.
In placing your trust in me I will listen to your concerns and prioritise the following areas:
- Affordable & Social Housing
- Amenities for the youth of the area
- Environmental and Climate Change Agenda
- Investment in Road & Pedestrian Infrastructure
- Regeneration of our Towns and Villages