Cllr Marie O’Sullivan
Marie grew up in Bandon, in a very political family.
- Educated in Presentation Bandon, Drishane, and U.C.C.
- Lives in Kinsale with my partner Salvador and two sons
- Runs a café in Kinsale since 2007
- Has been involved in Politics all her life, holding officerships at all levels in the Fine Gael Party
I am passionate about helping people. Being self-employed and dealing with the Public, I am aware of the difficulties encountered by both Rural and Urban Communities in their daily lives.
In placing your trust in me I will listen to your concerns and prioritise the following areas:
- Affordable and Social Housing
- Amenities for the youth of the area
- Environmental and Climate Change Agenda
- Investment in Road and Pedestrian Infrastructure
- Regeneration of our Towns and Villages
Connect With Marie