David was elected as a Councillor on his first attempt, in May 2019.
He was born and raised locally and graduated from UCD in 2012. Since then, David has worked in the public and private sectors, in management and communications, with an emphasis on hard work, commitment and results.
David’s priorities for Rathfarnham-Templeogue
- No increase in your local property tax
- Improvements in road and transport network
- Retain heritage and character of Rathfarnham and Templeogue
- Efficient use of local authority assets
- Support community and sports facilities
- Address local environment and waste management issues