Cllr Sarah Kiely
Sarah was elected in May 2019 to represent Limerick City East, which covers the area from Hyde Road to Castleconnell.
She was elected Cathaoirleach of the Metropolitan District of Limerick one year later in 2020.
- Chairperson of the Women’s caucus, Limerick City and County Council
- Member of The Joint Policing Committee
- Board member of PAUL partnership
- Limerick City Community Radio Board and Management team
- Limerick and Clare Education Training Board board member, and member of the Audit and Risk Committee
- Queen of Peace Development Committee member
- Former Member of the Governing Authority of University of Limerick
Sarah was born and educated in Limerick, and has worked in both private and public sector (TUSLA and HSE) in Limerick
- Worked as a chef for nearly 20 years
- Trained in Food Safety Auditing and HACCP compliance. HACCP trainer.
Connect With Sarah