If you’d prefer to send a cheque, please address it to:
The National Fundraising Office
Fine Gael Headquarters
51 Upper Mount Street
- All monies fundraised will be used for electoral purposes and referenda campaigns as no statutory funds are permitted to be used for these purposes.
- Donations can only be accepted from Irish Citizens or permanent residents.
- Political parties may accept donations up to a maximum of €2,500 (in total) in any calendar year from individuals or from bodies registered with the Standards in Public Office Commission (SIPO).
- Donations in excess of €200 can only be accepted from companies or bodies who are registered with SIPO.
- Donations in excess of €1,500 from individuals must be disclosed to SIPO by Fine Gael.
- Anonymous donations cannot be accepted.
- Read more about political donations: http://www.sipo.gov.ie/en/Guidelines/Donation-Guidelines/
- You can also contact the Fundraising team at Fine Gael HQ for additional information on 01 6198444.