Vivienne Phelan is a Fine Gael candidate in the Graiguecullen-Portarlington electoral area.
Born and raised in a long-established family business in Stradbally, Vivienne was educated at St. Colman’s NS, Heywood CS and University College Dublin. Vivienne is a veterinary surgeon by profession.
Vivienne has been involved in Fine Gael for many years and has previously served two terms as Laois-Offaly Constituency Chairperson.
Vivienne is passionate about public service and her community and will be a strong voice for all residents. Currently Chairperson of Stradbally Electric Picnic Residents’ Committee, Vivienne is also heavily involved in Laois Tidy Towns.
- Provision of quality social and affordable housing locally
- Improve our roads, lighting, traffic management and the environment
- Support our local voluntary organisations and sports clubs
- Increased support for the local business community
- Improved community facilities, particularly for young people