Mark Spain is a local Fine Gael candidate in Limerick City North. Mark has lived in Corbally for most of his life and is passionate about supporting the local community. He is currently working as a Night Care Worker in Thomond House, an emergency women’s homeless hostel in Thomondgate.
Mark is committed to being a strong voice in Limerick City North and improving services and facilities in the community. He would love to hear from you about your thoughts on how the City Council can better serve the community.
Mark’s priorities include:
- Ensuring suitable housing for all
- Promoting Limerick City Centre
- Improving leisure and community facilities
- Protecting our architectural heritage
- Combating anti-social behaviour