It is an honour to be selected as the Fine Gael candidate to contest the Local Elections in June 2024 for this area. With your support I hope to represent the Drogheda Rural area where I have lived for the past 25 years and raised my family here. As a mother of three children, I have always made it a priority to be involved in the community. I have served two terms on the Board of Management of Termonfeckin National School, two terms on the Parents’ Council, I was Finance Officer for many years of the local tennis club and served as President of Drogheda Lions Club for two years, where I am very active within the community.
I want to hear from you about how your family and community can be supported. I am prepared to fight to get the services that our area needs to have a vibrant and sustainable future. I look forward to meeting with you and your community groups to find out how we can do this together.
Some of my key issues are
- Improving Wi-Fi infrastructure and broadband coverage in the area.
- Addressing the services and infrastructural needs of our rural towns and villages, to keep pace with our increasing population and support business and communities
- Supporting and advocating for farmers
- Tackling dereliction in Drogheda
- Improving flood relief and costal erosion
- Helping maintain active, vibrant and safe rural communities
Drogheda is a place where businesses can develop and thrive. It’s one of the fastest-growing regions in Ireland, and it has so much potential. If elected, I will bring new energy to Louth County Council and ensure you are well represented. I would love to hear from you directly, to listen to your ideas and concerns, and help in any way I can to enhance and improve our local area.
I am the kind of person that gets things done.